Sometimes, the house of your dreams is the one you’re already living in.
Maybe it just needs some new landscaping, an extra wing for your growing family, an expanded kitchen, or a swimming pool in the backyard! A record number of Canadians have taken advantage of the historic low mortgage rates and rising real estate values and have tapped into their home equity through equity take-outs. There’s never been a better time to access the extra funds that can help bring your home to that next level of comfort. Consider accessing the cash you need for the renovations and improvements you’ve been dreaming about! As refinance experts, call us for our no fee refinance to access the equity and fund your renovations with no appraisal, title or legals fees.
Take advantage of record low interest rates and spread your renovation financing repayment over a long period of time by refinancing your mortgage.
• Borrow up to 80% of your home’s appraised value (less any outstanding mortgage balance).
• Pay less interest than credit card or personal loan rates
• Access funds immediately
• Suitable for large scale renovations
Financing improvements upon-purchase
Finance your renovation project at the time of a new purchase by adding the estimated costs to your mortgage with CMHC Mortgage Loan Insurance. You can obtain financing with only 5% down payment for both the purchase of your home and the renovations for up to 95% of the value after renovations!
• Funds advanced for up to 95% of the value after renovations
• No additional fees or premiums for progress advances
• Competitive interest rates
• CMHC issues premium rebates for Energy saving renovations
Secured Line of Credit & Home Equity Loans
Use a secured line of credit or home equity loan to pay for your renovation. Securing your renovation loan against the equity in your home can typically be up to 80% of the property value; accessible at any time.
• Lower interest rates than non secured financing
• Access funds at any time
• Interest only payments